Red Apple Travel Group is a fast growing global DMC (Destination Management Company), serving the burgeoning B2B segment of the travel and tourism industry.
Our presence in 16 countries and world-wide offices in India | Malaysia | Singapore | Thailand | Sri Lanka | Egypt | UAE | United Kingdom | Indonesia
Driven by customer-centric operating model, we put to work our 15 years of industry experience, extensive destination know-how, expertise to deliver a quality experience. At the same time, we aspire to outperform our previous successes via continuous improvement and consistently endeavour to provide value to our clients. With an emphasis on reliability, safety, and scalability, lasting bonds are fostered with our esteemed customers, industry partners, and associates.
Built on the dictum “The world is our playgrounds…explore it with us”, we create beautiful memories and holiday experiences which are the essence of the organization. Our professionalism has helped us cultivate the skill to understand and handle every traveller’s distinct needs. Additionally, the company’s global scale of operations, bolstered by the enthusiastic and steadfast global agents, suppliers, industry members, partners, and associates, has made it possible to give your end-customers a memorable holiday..
We are Destination Experts
Red Apple Travel service portfolio encompasses Leisure FIT, Leisure Groups, MICE and Special Interest Groups. Right from offering an exciting bouquet of dynamic and ready packages, contracted & OTA hotels, apartment, villas, attractions, restaurant and in-house fleets and more to come, we offer the complete spectrum of services across the DMC value chain.
We empower customers by furnishing accurate destination and contextual information while extending reliable travel management support to our various travel groups. Simultaneously, we are steadily striving to achieve greater competencies in this domain.
Who We Want
Logistics Manager - Thailand
Station: Bangkok, Thailand
Thai Nationality (Fluent in Thai Language & English)
Main function of job:
• Handle all activities related to daily logistics & transport management, in house fleet management, drivers allocations, Vehicle allocation, In-house Driver Allocations, Outsourced Supplier Allocation, Tours wise Vehicle assignments.
• Supplier relationship management especially with Transporters.
• Manage Supplier connection, Daily Transportation Log Management, route planning for tours, Guide assignments.
• In house Fleet Management – Drivers recruitments, Manage Insurances, Vehicle Registration, Legal Paper works for Vehicle management.
• Coordination with Operations team & hotline management. Checking & Verifications of all Logistics related expenditure, Driver fees & Tips, Fuel Billing checking, Supplier bill checking as per assignments.
• Meet and or exceed targets as set by the management.
• Planning routes and load scheduling for multi-transfers as per Logistics for each day.
• Booking / Assignment on all the transfers (inhouse / outsoursed) and liaising with vehicle operators.
• Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
• Ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
• Communicating effectively with Drivers, Suppliers, Clients, Operations Team members and responding to their requirements.
• Booking sub-contractors and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms.
• Checking all bills & Expenditure related to Logistics.
• Directing and monitoring all transportation activities.
• Developing transportation relationships.
• Monitoring transport costs.
• Negotiating and bargaining transportation prices.
• Dealing with the effects of congestion.
• Confronting climate change issues by implementing transport strategies and monitoring an organisation’s carbon footprint.