Troy Corporation develops and manufactures performance materials for industry. These materials are used and available in over 100 countries to produce high performing, cost-effective, and sustainable products. Troy's objective is to provide superior products and technology for the needs of customers, drawing on knowledge and expertise gained from serving markets worldwide.
Troy's special areas of expertise include:
Prevention of microbial degradation in products and processes
Specialty materials to improve performance of customer products and manufacturing
Performance additives to enhance surface integrity and appearance
Worldwide technical services including the TMMA microbial management program, field testing, microbiology, and analytical laboratories
Troy produces over 400 preservatives, performance additives, and metal carboxylates at modern manufacturing facilities on 3 continents. Troy supports customers with worldwide sales offices, distributors, warehouses, and logistics facilities. The company's goal is to provide customers with a superior level of service and product availability.
Who We Want
We are looking for a EU MWF Sales Manager:
1. Ensures reliable, consistent supply of company products to existing customers by providing monthly inventory turns.
2. Develops and implements value delivered market pricing.
3. Develops new business directly with new customers in territory and development of new business.
4. Participates actively in development and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing and sales business plans that increase contribution margin, CM% and expand market share.
5. Exceeds customer expectations on a consistent basis.
6. Develops market intelligence required to gain competitive information as well as identify new applications for existing products in order to gain a competitive edge.
7. Provides customer with “best in class” customer service in order meet business plan objectives.
8. Reports on new developments within marketplace so that research and development can create profitable products.
9. Assists in creating competitive pricing strategies that articulates the added value of Company products.
10. Directs management of the entire sales cycle so that customers can receive products that satisfy current and future needs.
11. Performs special duties upon request.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Business or Scientific Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum five years of marketing and/or sales experience within Specialty Chemical, preferable for MWF industry, is required. Biocides and additives experience strongly preferred. A documented history of profitable growth and successful sales experiences is welcome.
1- Technology / Applications – Knowledge of MWF Industry, applications, raw materials and formulating.
2- Market Connect – Network of existing relationships with MWF manufacturers.
Written and spoken fluency in English and German
Must be able to travel approximately 60 percent of the time (travel includes air and/or driving).