Blockdynamics is a hardware and software engineering startup based in Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Paris. Our expertise is in emerging technologies, in particular Industrial IOT, Blockchain and Data Science. We count Fortune 500 Enterprise among our clients. We propose architecture design, manufacturing and full implementation of our solutions.
Who We Want
We are looking for a skilled software engineer or data scientist that has an interest in the Bitcoin ecosystem. A preference is given to people who have worked in the backend of a cryptocurrency exchange before. Your task would be to use data analytics tools to process and make sense out of the bitcoin transaction data. You will help us classify the bitcoin wallets in categories, and help us make interesting statistics and graphs about on-chain activity. This research activity will help us understand the Bitcoin transaction ecosystem and help regulators understand Bitcoin activities and money laundering.
(Required) You need to have:
- Worked with Software involving Bitcoin transactions in the past
- Interest in Bitcoin forensics
- 3+ years professional experience in python, Java or C++
- Solid understanding of SQL and relational databases
- Good English
- Have a detailed understanding of how cryptocurrency exchanges work (Hotwallets, Coldwallets, Deposit wallets, etc)
- Have an understanding of the Bitcoin UTXO transaction model
- Good experience in Data analysis
- Used Cloud Compute before (Alicloud, GCP, AWS, ..)
What Makes Us Different
The client is one of the largest energy and sustainability companies in the world. The project is a Software platform that uses emerging technologies (Blockchain and IOT/5G). You will lead the customer interaction in English and Mandarin to design a supply chain web application with blockchain backend and integration to IOT. You will also be the scrum master of the project. No previous experience in Blockchain is required.