Hotel Ch Cabo De Gata is a joint venture of Havens hospitality( A Partnership Firm) Registered in india. It is currently operated by " AAA Hospitality Ltd Registered in England & Wales ". May you need any further information please contact us and we will be happy to assist.
Who We Want
we are looking for an accountant/book keeper who can perform the following functions:
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliation
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Typing accurately, preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
• Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
• Communicate effectively with clients
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
• Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise