Waw Asia Corp has 2 business models:
a. The 1st one: We are an All-in-one platform for Remote Job Seekers from anywhere.
b. The 2nd one: Has just rebranded to Wow AI with a separate entity which is Wow AI LLC (incorporated in the US). Wow AI provides clients with AI/ML training data solutions. We handle crowdsourcing projects that need hundreds to thousands of freelancers/ agents to work on such as transcription, annotation, recording, etc. These projects are to provide data for training AI/ML.
Our DNA is a globally distributed company that allows you to work fully remote with flexible working hours, we always work with folks from all walks of life with no borders.
Who We Want
Waw Asia is looking for a B2B Senior Sales Executive to join our team. This is a B2B international sales position. You should have experience in the outsourcing/ BPO/ AI industry (from at least 3+ years). For this job, you can locate and work from anywhere.
Must have 3+ years of experience in international B2B sales.
Must have 2+ years of experience in outsourcing/BPO/AI industry
Fluent in English.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
Ability to work independently and creatively.
What Makes Us Different
With this job, we will grant you the benefits below:
- Fixed salary: $550/month + high commission based on the revenue you bring to the company
- Top Up fixed salary: you will have a top-up fixed salary (to be discussed further during onboarding).
- WFH allowance: $50-$100/month. Applied after the probation.
- Insurance support: $50-$100/month. Applied after the probation.
- Birthday gift (money)
- Annual leave: 12 days/year and to be pro-rata rated for the actual monthly working period for full-time staff. Applied after the probation
- Sick leave with pay: maximum 6 days/year, on top of the 12-day annual leave credit, for full-time staff. Applied after the probation.
- Public holidays. Take time off and spend it with your family during your country’s public national/regional/state holidays.
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP) can be applied after a (1) year working contribution, depending on the Company’s business results and individual’s performance.
- Salary review after 3-6 months or 1 year working at the company.
- Promotion opportunities for consistently good performance.
- Performance recognition.